Followers

Monday, March 28, 2011

Had to pick a new winner today :(

Unfortunately, I never heard from McVic so I had to pick another winner for Day 1 of the Spring Forward blog hop. CelesteB and LizR your prizes are mailed already. Sorry for the delay but between visits and the groundhog being wrong about an early spring, I had to recruit dear hubby to go to the post office (after the window people finally showed up to fix my kitchen window).


With no further ado, the new winner is ERIN G who said......


16 
Erin G said...

My favorite birthday memory is how much care my Mom put into our birthday cakes when we were young. One year, she made me a pink cake, and then she handmade marshmallow elephants for on top! This is a trick I can't wait to use with my own kids (the ones I haven't had yet LOL!)

Erin, your 3 birthday cards will be heading your way soon. Congratulations.

Until next time....

Happy Scrappin'

Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear after approval.