Followers

Sunday, March 27, 2011

It has been a Scrappingly good two weekends.....

I have to say that it has been a crafty good time here in NJ! I have had two weekends with my favorite Stampin' Up friend Julie (Stampin Up Demonstrator: Julie Kudish) and have made some pretty awesome things (if I do say so myself). In addition to that, I had craft time with our niece Vanessa. She will be turning 4 and loved making cards with Aunt Susan. Here are some pics I wanted to share with you: 
This is a shaker card made with actual  sand

I just could not resist taking a bite


Here we are hard at work

This was the first layout I have EVER made without having pics already printed
 The next day, I went to the dollar store with my sister in law and my niece in law. We saw this damaged saying and Julie turned to me and said, "You good make something prettier!" Well here is what I came up with.....
 Today I went to a stamping up party for one of the gals in our monthly stamping group. This is the projects we made (card was put together by my dear friend Erin (Comfy on My Cloud):
Very looooonnnggg bookmark

Love this card!


Well as they say in Looney Tunes, "That's all folks...." Until next time....

Happy Scrappin'

Sue

2 comments:

  1. Great projects! Love the one with sand! And so super young crafter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, beautiful projects. How fun seeing you guys working too. :) Janis

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after approval.