Followers

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Guest Designer Day...

and the guest designer is me! I have the most incredible people in my life who challenge me. I received a message from my dear friend who wanted a generic baby card front (4"x6") and since it is a mystery we decided on a question mark. So as I was organizing my craft room, I found some self adhesive vellum in pastel baby colors. I decided on 1" x 1" squares and planned out the pattern. Here is what came of the idea:


I drew in the "quilting" and added some Want 2 Scrap purple self adhesive pearls. The question mark is an image from Bing. I am super excited to send it to her. I hope that you enjoyed your time here and I look forward to bringing you more projects in the near future. Until next time.... 

3 comments:

  1. You have lots of patience and a very steady hand!! Nicely done!
    Creative Wishes,
    Claire S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sue you make me laugh... I love the card.... she will love it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super Cute Card! Love the Purple Pearls! :0)

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after approval.