Followers

Friday, May 11, 2012

Guest Designer Day featuring Miss Kari of PurpleFuntastick Creations

Greetings my fellow crafting peeps! I am plum tuckered out but had to share this wonderful guest designer with you. Miss Kari has a fantastic (and fun) blog and she made the most perfectly colored card . Without further adieu.... heeeeerrrreeesssss Kari
**************************************************************************

Hello Friends and Welcome to my blog! :) 

Today I am a guest designer for Susan at Susana's Corner...I am having trouble loading my pics so I used an old one that I had and posting that for the guest spot today...hopefully I will be able to get a good pic and can load again soon...thanks for stopping by and don't forget to check out Susan's blog and giving us both some love! :)

This is an old card made last year in May...I used my lavendar cardstock, printed paper from my stash and my white card stock for the stamping and the flower part I used a stamp on  purple felt...all of the flower is from a stamp set of CMTH and the sentiment is HA and the butterfly I can't remember...hehe...but that is it...easy peasy...maybe soon I can load my mom's birthday card and Mother's day card I did. 

Till next time be blessed and hugs! :)

In His Love,
Be Inspired,
Kari
**************************************************************************
Thanks to Miss Kari for being my guest designer. Please stop by her blog and show her some love. Until next time....

2 comments:

  1. The card is so pretty! I love the purple. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  2. great card ---- Happy Mother's Day gals!
    Hugs, Love, and Pixie Dust
    Lynne
    Her Craftiness

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after approval.