Followers

Friday, May 18, 2012

Double the rewards....

Creative Memories Rewards Club

TGIF!!!!!


What a beautiful phrase that I truly appreciate this week. I pride myself on keeping my composure when I felt like yelling. I am looking forward to some creative time this weekend. For now I wanted to share with you a special club through Creative Memories. It is called the Rewards ClubThe Creative Memories Rewards Club brings you the products you love and the rewards you deserve. Each retail purchase earns you club credit to spend on your next purchase, so saving money is fun and easy.

For an annual fee of $39, Club members receive:

  • An immediate $10 club credit during enrollment. ($20 immediate club credit when you enroll in May!)
  • 15 percent club credit earned on the retail amount of each order.
  • Exclusive offers, promotions and email updates.
If you sign up before May 31st you get $20 immediate club credit. You also save on each and every order. The best part is that you do not need to wait. You can sign up right on my website HERE and start shopping!

There are some great exclusive offers going on right now for Club Members. I will leave you with the exclusive Club offers for this month. Here they are until next time:

Product Image
Rewards Club 12x12 Stack Pack Color Vibe 
Product Image
Rewards Club-Color Vibe Digital Kit for StoryBook Creator


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear after approval.