Followers

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Guest Designer Day - Lori from Scrappin' My Stress Away

Greetings and Salutations my fine crafting friends! Today we have the uber talented Miss Lori from ScrappinMyStressAway. I am so happy to be surrounded by such amazingly creative folks. I am very happy to present you with Lori's project. So without delay, heeeerrreeee's Lori:
***************************************************
Hi!!  Lori here from ScrappinMyStressAway and I am excited to share my Mom Tile this week at Susana's Scrappin' Corner!

I modified a tile project that I made as a Christmas gift last year.  I LOVE being able to save my projects on my Gypsy and  tweak them for a new project!!!

I used Gypsy Wandering, Hannah Montana, Hello Kitty Font, Home Accent, Mother's Day 2010, Nate's ABCs and Quarter Note for the words and placed them Subway Style on my mat and arranged them around the word Mom.
I cut out the vinyl on my E2 using my Vinyl setting.  If you are using a Cricut or Expression, use setting 3-3-3 for a kiss cut.

I use Clear Contact paper as my transfer paper.  The trick is to de-stick the contact paper on your jeans several times.
I put the vinyl on a 12x12 tile that I bought at Lowes.  I love making tiles!!  You can purchase an easel to display the tile.  I made this for my Mother-in-Law for Mother's Day!

Thanks Susan for having me over to play today!!!


-- Lori~ www.scrappinmystressaway.blogspot.com Check out Above Rubies Studios for Cricut and Gypsy products! http://www.aboverubiesstudio.com/ap/135.html Use this code: STMMMS39803 to save $10 at
*************************************************
Thanks Lori for being guest designer today. Please make sure you hop over and show her some bloggie love.


Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear after approval.