Followers

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Crafty Card Gallery's Quilling Challenge

Happy Saturday all :)


I am super excited to bring you my newest creation. When I saw the call for a Quilling Challenge that Jen of Crafty Card Gallery posted, I just had to agree. I have seen so many beautiful things made (some that I will share here for inspiration) and hope to do even more. The tool provided by our sponsor made it EASY PEASY LEMON SQUEEZY :) Since I love butterflies, I decided to make one with my tool. 


For Mother's Day I bought myself a new Sizzix die. It is a long one and makes two different border types. Here is my card:


I also used my Sizzix Scalloped Squares die and the paper I used were all scraps. I used a Stampin's Up stamp set for the sentiment "for you" and the inside says "because nice matters". I love the colors of the card (has two of my favorite colors).


Quilling is just so versatile and creative! I hope that you will stop by Crafty Card Gallery's website for a special offer. 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card! LOVE your butterfly too! Great colors and your new die looks awesome, enjoy that!

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after approval.