Followers

Sunday, September 7, 2014

Want to Get Organized?

Greetings all!

I sure did. I decided that my stamp pads and markers needed a new home. So I ordered the Exclusive Inks Organizer (Z4131) with my Hostess Rewards credit (I got it for 50% off. Let me tell you how). I just love how it made it everything organized and can hold 60 stamp pads.  Here is what it looks like.




I know I will be adding to this for sure.... I feel accomplished now that I can find my items more easily and can get busy creating. There will be more to come.

Remember, that I have a special offer this month in honor of my birthday.

On my website (suenj.ctmh.com), I have an Online Party going. If you place an order in any amount this month, you get entered to win this stamp set.





So come on by and join the festivities. I look forwarding to giving away a present in honor of my birthday. Winner will be announced on October 4th. Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear after approval.