Followers

Saturday, September 20, 2014

Scrapbook Expo 2014: Somerset, NJ ~ Sparkle and Sprinkle

Happy day all!

I recently was able to attend the Scrapbook Expo in Somerset, NJ last week and registered for classes/lectures as a birthday present to myself. I even stayed overnight!!!!  I took a Class with Sparkle and Sprinkle and had an AMAZING time. Here is the page I got done in the class:

Now I have to say that I did make one faux pas. I decided to use a Versamark reinker on the tag to make a pattern. EPIC FAIL! I still love it anyway. Learning how easy it is to emboss your own chipboard is a great thing. Here are some closeups of the embossed elements and the quote I love:


I can see that I will be ordering more of their embossing powders and glitters for sure (and you all know how much I hate glitter). I will be sharing pics of another class and Make and Take I made in the same weekend. Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear after approval.