Followers

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas....

Greetings all!

Now that I have my markers and Exclusive Ink Stamp pads organized, I could start creating. I decided to make a Christmas card to start out with. Here it is....

The supplies I used are:

3D Foam tape (Z1151)
My Acrylix Stamp Sets: Merriest Christmas (B1468) and Trim a Tree (A1149)

The ornaments and tag are all cut from the Art Philosophy Cricut Collection. I like how this is pretty clean and simple. I can see mass producing this pretty easily. Thank you for stopping by. I hope you come back this week for another card I made. 

Remember, that I have a special offer this month in honor of my birthday.

On my website (suenj.ctmh.com), I have an Online Party going. If you place an order in any amount this month, you get entered to win this stamp set.


So come on by and join the festivities. I look forwarding to giving away a present in honor of my birthday. Winner will be announced on October 4th. Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear after approval.