Followers

Saturday, September 13, 2014

Cricut Artfully Sent can be yours NOW!

The time we have all been waiting for has arrived. The NEWEST exclusive Cricut Collection, Artfully Sent, is available on my personal website


* Contains a full font

* There are 50 pop up cards with coordinating icons
* Contains many icons, shapes and phrases that coordinate
* There are 50 cards that create a scene and even swing cards
* You can make 100 quick and easy layered cards
* You can also make 100 sleeve and overlay cards
* Love Project Life? You can make 100 card fronts that could easily be used in your PL albums
* You can even make envelopes!!!

If you place an order on my website between now and October 15th, you get:

* The Exclusive Artfully Sent Cricut Collection (700 images, 3 D size stamp sets and one 12 x 12 White Daisy Cardstock Pack)
* A free Paper Pack OR a B size stamp set of your choice (when I receive confirmation of your order, I will email you for your choice)
* You will have the Opportunity to get the Stamp of the Month for only $5 (September's is here). The September's Stamp of the Month coordinates with the Artiste Cricut Collection

Let me know if you have any questions. I look forward to lots of amazing projects with this new collection. I am sure you will too :) Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear after approval.