Followers

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

I'm so cool I sweat Glitter

Happy day all!

I am so excited that Crafty Card Gallery's Design Team is back and I am here to share my take on this month's challenge. I have to say that it is good to be back. This month the challenge was if you have nail polish on your fingers or toes - do a card with that color in it... If you don't have any on now - use Blue, Pink (my current color) or something with sparkles in it..... on your card... Well, since I don't have nail polish on I went with option B but used Blue, Pink and Sparkles! I recently attended the Scrapbook Expo in Somerset, NJ and purchased my supplies just for this project. Here is my card:



Let me tell you that this was so easy! Krazy Kreations was at the Expo showing how to make your own glitter paper and how to color on it. Well I was a chicken and bought the glitter paper and the Outline Stickers (these are by Elizabeth Designs). I mounted the outline stickers on the white glitter paper, got out my markers and went to down. I like my little blue bird of happiness. As soon as I took this picture, I filled out the card for the parents of my son's girlfriend. They are so kind to our son, I wanted them to know we appreciate it. 

Thanks to Jenn at Crafty Card GalleryKrazy Kreations and Elizabeth Designs for the inspiration and tools to make this card. Until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear after approval.