Followers

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

I'm so cool I sweat Glitter

Happy day all!

I am so excited that Crafty Card Gallery's Design Team is back and I am here to share my take on this month's challenge. I have to say that it is good to be back. This month the challenge was if you have nail polish on your fingers or toes - do a card with that color in it... If you don't have any on now - use Blue, Pink (my current color) or something with sparkles in it..... on your card... Well, since I don't have nail polish on I went with option B but used Blue, Pink and Sparkles! I recently attended the Scrapbook Expo in Somerset, NJ and purchased my supplies just for this project. Here is my card:



Let me tell you that this was so easy! Krazy Kreations was at the Expo showing how to make your own glitter paper and how to color on it. Well I was a chicken and bought the glitter paper and the Outline Stickers (these are by Elizabeth Designs). I mounted the outline stickers on the white glitter paper, got out my markers and went to down. I like my little blue bird of happiness. As soon as I took this picture, I filled out the card for the parents of my son's girlfriend. They are so kind to our son, I wanted them to know we appreciate it. 

Thanks to Jenn at Crafty Card GalleryKrazy Kreations and Elizabeth Designs for the inspiration and tools to make this card. Until next time.....