Followers

Sunday, October 20, 2013

What is it about the Fall....

that makes it so ideal for scrapbooking and card making? I love this time of year. Perhaps it is all the vibrant colors before the leaves all fall from the trees? Well, the time is well spent for sure. I have been moving more towards double page layouts recently and managed to get these done recently. 



I have also created a cardmaking mini-class with the new CTMH Workshop on the Go Laughing Lola Scrapbooking kit. It also comes in a Cardmaking kit.

If you order the CTMH Workshop on the Go Laughing Lola Scrapbooking kit or Cardmaking kit from the website, I will send you the complete instructions to make this card. 

Also remember that I am hosting an online gathering through Close to My Heart this month. You can read all about it HERE.Take advantage of a great sale and possibly win a Visa gift card. Don't delay. You don't want to miss out. Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear after approval.