Followers

Monday, October 28, 2013

Get Inky Challenge 16: 3-D Holiday

Good day all and Happy Monday!

I was blessed to have a wonderful weekend with several friends at the Ranger Inc. Warehouse sale in NJ and I got a pretty good haul of products. Some of these were Stickles and Liquid Pearls. I broke them out to do this 3-D Holiday project for Get Inky! Stamps Challenge Blog. Here is what I made:

The paper I picked was from my stash (sorry that I do not recall what paper it is). The stamps are from Get Inky! Stamps (2013 Holiday Set and Whimsical Moon and Stars). I colored the Gingerbread with my Crayola colored pencil, Stampin' Up Basic Black marker. I used Liquid Pearls (Onyx) and Stampin' Up's Cherry Cobbler Dazzling Details for accents. The Ranger Stickles on the tree are Lime Green and the Star is outlined in Stampin' Up's Dazzling Details (similar to Diamond Stickles). See those snowmen? Well, I made those too! Thanks to Get Inky! Stamps for inspiring another challenge at the Get Inky! Stamps Challenge Blog. Come on over and join the challenge. Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear after approval.