Followers

Monday, October 14, 2013

Ohhhhh, it's the most wonderful time of the year for....

earning free items. Today is the first day you can shop from the new Holiday Gift Guide. If you email me from my website, I can email you a copy of the catalog for your viewing pleasure. 

Just click here to email me.


This promotion starts today, October 15th and runs until the end of December. When you spend just $100, you can choose any 'star' item in the mini-catalog for FREE! And with your order of $100 or more, you can earn the Stamp of the Month for October, Scandinavian Wishes. You can view the catalog online from the comfort of your own home right HERE.
Look at all the amazing things you can do with this stamp set. You can read more about it here
Also do not forget I am hosting an Online Gathering this month with a special deal for you. If you purchase one CTMH EXCLUSIVE Cricut cartridge you get a 10% discount, 2 gets you a 15% discount and all 3 nets you a 20% discount. You can view them all at my website:  http://suenj.ctmh.com/
Here are the links to each cartridge:

Cricut® Artbooking Collection$99 (retail value of nearly $125)
1 – Cartridge (700 images: themed projects, cards, font, shapes, 3-D items)
3 – My Acrylix® D-size Stamp Sets*
3 – 12" × 9" Dimensional Elements in coordinating shapes

Cricut® Artiste Collection$99 (retail value of nearly $125)
1 – Cartridge (700 images: themed projects, cards, font, shapes, 3-D items)
3 – My Acrylix® D-size Stamp Sets*
3 – 12" × 9" Dimensional Elements in coordinating shape

Cricut® Art Philosophy Collection
$99 (retail value of nearly $125)
1 – Cartridge (700 images: font, shapes, 3-D items)
3 – My Acrylix® D-size Stamp Sets*
3 – 12" × 9" Dimensional Elements in coordinating shapes

You can add the October Stamp of the Month for only $5 more (with a $50 purchase) 
Scandinavian Wishes, October 2013 Stamp Of The Month (normally $17.95)

And as an added bonus, I will be entering the names of all who order to win a $25 Visa gift card. Winner will be announced November 1st. To qualify for the discount, you need to place the order via email HERE and I accept Paypal or check for the order. I have Art Philosophy and love it. I will be ordering Artiste and then Artbooking for myself. I am so excited about this new venture and want to share the benefits with you all. Let me know if you have any questions. I'll be happy to answer them. :) Until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear after approval.