Followers

Saturday, October 12, 2013

Guest Designer Day for Crafty Card Gallery

Good day all....

Today I am guest designer over at Crafty Card Gallery. Our challenge this month was Fall Colors and I decided to piece together a card with some of my favorite stamps and tools. Here is the card I made:



Stamps for Ghost, Pumpkins and Sentiment are from Get Inky! Stamps 2013 Spooktacular Halloween Set. The clouds are from Get Inky! Stamps Whimsical Moon and Stars. The fence is cut with my Creative Memories Border Maker System and the Spooky fence cartrtidge (RETIRED). The buttons are Stampin' Up and the tree was cut with my Cameo Silhouette. I decided to make the ghost peek out from the pumpkins to say BOO! Thanks to Crafty Card Gallery for having me today. Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear after approval.