Followers

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

A small sense of accomplishment....

has been obtained this past week. I have not been feeling 100% and my creativity seemed to be sapped. I have so many ideas in my head but they have not been cut and glued. I did manage to do a little scrapping and a little card making this week. Here is the fruits of that minimal labor.

We were mucking it up as a family in Walmart with the kids and got a kick out of the hats. David went with the car mechanic hat.

This week I got together with my favorite Stampin' Up rep Julie for a little holiday card making. She is so wonderful that she gave the class to just me! I enjoyed making these cards using the Festive Flurry bundle (available in wood or clear stamps), Frosted Finishes Embellishments and Silver 1/8" ribbon . I decided to use non-traditional Christmas colors for a more of a Winter feel. 


I made sure I placed my order for these items before I left for the evening. You can stop by Julie's site and get them too. I am planning on getting a little crafty while watching the Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. with the family. Thanks for stopping by and until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear after approval.