Followers

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Her Craft Kre8tions... Let them eat cake :)


Welcome to June's project for Her Craft Kre8tions. We have been very fortunate to have a wonderful sponsor this month that Scrapbook Society, http://scrapbookstampsociety.com/, has given us this beautiful design, http://scrapbookstampsociety.com/auction_details.php?name=Marie-Let-them-eat-a-Cupcake-Sherri-Baldy-Digi-Stand&auction_id=102614. to showcase our creativity.


Of course there are rules that we implemented that the creativity could finish Marie as they wanted BUT (ok, there is always a BUT!!), it needed to be a journal with an additional image on the inside.

Now, with that being said -- have we got a line-up for you!!!!



For my project, I decided to make this a bit humorous. Here is the front cover (with lots of bling):


I just love the colors as they are quite yummy. Now for the inside I decided to do something a little different. I took my Stampin Up Punch (that gets not enough love) and heart punch. This is going to be a journal that I use. Here is the first page that I will write my thoughts on. Marie can keep a secret, can't she? :D


Didn't I tell you that this is one creative group!!! Oh, yes, we even have some phenomenal blog candy which we were going to have last month BUT (there goes that word again) Miss Lynne had been in the hospital - we are going to have the "kick-off" blog candy for this hop!!!! Thus we have Accent Essentials Cricut Cartridge for one lucky winner!!!
Finally, Lynne Kirsch has an altered journal for one lucky winner as seen below!

  
Now, to be eligible for the blog candy AGAIN, there are rules --- you must stop and comment at each stop along the way which I know you won't mind doing as I know you are going to be having a great time checking out each and every project........

Hope you enjoyed our hop .... and next month we have another challenge that will be presented to our Design Team .... "Like the Wind"!!!

5 comments:

  1. Susan it was not there on Sunday. It is here now. Go on the blog and let them know it is up now. Very pretty how you decorated your journal.I love the flowers around Marie. I love the little bird on the inside. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous Sue, I love SSS digi's and you have showcased this image fabulously. I have tried to decorate a journal before but will definitely be having a go once I have some spare time.

    Hugs
    Linda xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fantastic!!! Love all the flowers and the sentiment on the front! The little birdie and heart inside are the perfect touch!
    ~Colleen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Susan, I am loving your journal ... I'm just getting to hopping today!!! I love the colors and love the inspiration!!! As always, it is truly a pleasure hopping with you my dear friend!!!!
    Hugs, Love, and Pixie Dust
    Lynne
    Her Craftiness

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after approval.