Followers

Friday, June 29, 2012

Crafty Card Gallery's Sketch Challenge Blog Hop - 6/30 & 7/1



Welcome to the Sketch Blog Hop. Everyone has had so much fun doing these it's turned into a regular event!

The purpose of this hop is to show how all of these talented bloggers can take the same sketch and come up with totally different cards. If you've never used a card sketch before, give it a try! You should have arrived from Kristy's blog and if you just happened along the hop, you can go back to the start at www.craftycardgallery.blogspot.com

Enjoy the hop!

I was in desperate need for some birthday cards so that is what I chose for my theme. Today I bring you version one:

The best part of this project is that I only used scraps :) I hope that you enjoyed my card. Now I send you off to Miss Jamie. Until tomorrow...

6 comments:

  1. Way to use your scraps to create a darling birthday card! Love it! Those brads are adorable!
    :O)
    Jessica S

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way that you were able to use up some of your scraps to make this! The cupcake stamp is really cute too! Nice Job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I know what you mean about needing birthday cards! I never seem to have enough. Well done, girlfriend!

    Fondly,
    Ellen ♥ CardMonkey
    http://cardmonkeyspaperjungle.com
    e.mail - cardmonkey@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, Sue. i can see this working with my own scraps. Thanks so much for sharing.

    Are those brads you used in the top corner?

    marianne dot wanham at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card - love the brads or buttons on the top & definitely think the cupcake is cute!
    Thanks for being in the hop!
    www.craftycardgallery.blogspot.com
    craftycardgallery @ gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after approval.