Followers

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Crafty Card Gallery Sketch Blog Hop - June 2-3

Welcome to the June Sketch Blog Hop. Everyone has had so much fun doing these it's turned into a regular event! The purpose of this hop is to show how all of these talented bloggers can take the same sketch and come up with totally different cards. If you've never used a card sketch before, give it a try! You should have arrived from BLOG NAME HERE. If not, be sure to go back to the start at www.craftycardgallery.blogspot.com. Grab your favorite beverage and sit back & hop along with us!  Here's the sketch:
My imagination ran wild on this one but here is the first card I came up with:
I used my Gypsy to make the die cuts. The hearts are a wheel through Stampin' Up. I used my PSA stamp that I won in a blog hop for the center sentiment. I plan on ordering this new Stamper System through Creative Memories as I love the look of my sentiment. I decided to add some bling too! I just love the colors. 

Thanks for stopping by and now I send you off to Ashley. Until next time....

5 comments:

  1. Soooo sweet! (again...) Love you 2nd card :) The background stamp and the stitching detail are just great :)
    I know I've posted a comment yesterday about your first card but it's not showing :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this card very pretty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card. Love the bling.
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card--I like the wheeled heart background.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card Suzanna!! Thank you for sharing it on the blog hop!!
    Z

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after approval.