Followers

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Crafty Card Gallery's Sketch Blog Hop - June 2-3

Welcome to the June Sketch Blog Hop. Everyone has had so much fun doing these it's turned into a regular event! The purpose of this hop is to show how all of these talented bloggers can take the same sketch and come up with totally different cards. If you've never used a card sketch before, give it a try! You should have arrived from BLOG NAME HERE. If not, be sure to go back to the start at www.craftycardgallery.blogspot.com. Grab your favorite beverage and sit back & hop along with us!  Here's the sketch:

My imagination ran wild on this one but here is the first card I came up with:


I used my brand spankin new Creative Memories Pennant border maker cartridge for the background. I punched the sentiment tag and used my PSA stamp that I won in a blog hop. I plan on ordering this new Stamper System through Creative Memories as I love the look of my sentiment. My friend Cardmonkey was kind enough to share some Action Wobbles with me so the sentiment wobbles! If you have any questions about the products I used, just email me HERE.

Thanks for stopping by and now I send you off to Ashley. Make sure you come back tomorrow for my 2nd card. Until tomorrow...

8 comments:

  1. Cool cupcake card
    Very pretty
    I have been wanting to do a banner that I have on my Gypsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card - love the pennants and the sentiment!!! Great job! Thanks for being a part of the hop!
    www.craftycardgallery.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card and I too will skip the cupcake and go for the icing. How fun to make your sentiment wobble!! Thanks for sharing.
    Z

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooooooooooo sweet! :) And yummy too! Very nice card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Sue...i loved what you did both times with the Challenge. Any way you can make your wobblies? i'm enjoying the hop.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a cute card. Love the cupcake.
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute- I like the banners and the wobbly sentiment.

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after approval.