Followers

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Crafty Card Gallery's Sketch Blog Hop Day 2




Welcome to Day Two of the Sketch Blog Hop. Everyone has had so much fun doing these it's turned into a regular event!

The purpose of this hop is to show how all of these talented bloggers can take the same sketch and come up with totally different cards. If you've never used a card sketch before, give it a try! You should have arrived from Kristy's blog and if you just happened along the hop, you can go back to the start at www.craftycardgallery.blogspot.com

Enjoy the hop!

I was in desperate need for some birthday cards so that is what I chose for my theme. Today I bring you version two.



The best part of this project is that I used more scraps :) I hope that you enjoyed my card. Now I send you off to Miss Jamie. Until next time...

6 comments:

  1. Yes, Sue i do enjoy your card...and happy blogaversary. Thanks for sharing.

    marianne dot wanham at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you did a good job you on your caard. thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for sharing your card. you did a good job

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you for sharing your card. nice job

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on 4 years of blogging!!! Great card, even better that you used your scraps! I need to be better at that!
    Thanks for being in the hop!
    www.craftycardgallery.blogspot.com
    craftycardgallery @ gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy blogaversary!! Love your card .... great using scraps my friend!
    Hugs, Love, and Pixie Dust!!!
    Lynne
    Her Craftiness

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after approval.