Followers

Thursday, January 15, 2015

I want to Thank You.....

Good day all. I am so glad that you have stopped by for my monthly project for Crafty Card Gallery's Design Team. This month the theme was Thanks. I have so much to be thankful for. Some things are:

* My Family
* My Faith
* My Friends
* My Creativity
* My blog followers

Although my life is not easy by any means, I know that it is a good life and this road will take me towards my goals and dreams. So this card is a Thank You for all the good things in my life:

All the products made to use this card are from Close to My Heart

Now here is a special thank you that I want to give to one of my wonderful bloggie followers. We are so close to 500 followers. Share this blog with your friends and, when we hit 500 followers, I will give away this Year >> Noted kit to one lucky follower. 

I thank you for stopping by and hope you will leave some bloggie love. Until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear after approval.