Followers

Sunday, January 25, 2015

These are a few of My Favorite Things (and People)



Happy day all!

I recently attended Cropper Delight's My Favorite Things Crop (my 2nd) and had an AMAZING time. If you live on the East Coast (some even come from farther away) you definitely want to attend one of their crops. During the weekend, every time you hear this song, you make lots of noise because there is something given away (either a raffle or ONE for EVERYONE). I received lots of wonderful items and won a raffle (see below)
During the weekend, I also scrapped all the remaining pictures that I had. Here are the layouts that I made using my Close to My Heart Workshops on the Go. Here they are:




I have to tell you that I have tons of paper left over as well. You really get your money's worth when you buy them. I just need a new blade for my Cricut to get more layouts done. Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon. Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear after approval.