Followers

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Hello Cute Koala....

I made a card awhile back with this stamp set and just had to have it. It is a baby oriented set but I wanted to show how it can be used for other types of cards. The label can be cut on your Cricut using CTMH's Artfully Sent Cricut Collection. The sentiment is from the same collection.

Here is the card I made:
I stamped the image with CTMH's Slate Exclusive Ink pad, colored the image with colored pencils and markers and embellished with bling I received from the Cropper's Delight My Favorite Things crop. The embossing folder is an older one I had but you could use CTMH's Floral Embossing Folder. I just love this came out and plan on using this set a lot more.

Thanks for stopping by and I wish you a wonderful day. Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear after approval.