Followers

Monday, February 24, 2014

Things are Getting Sketchy Around here....

Greetings all and Happy Monday!

This weekend I spent time with my monthly card making group and it definitely recharged my creative battery. I actually got a lot of cards done this weekend. The first one I want to share is my card for next month's card swap. We were given a sketch to work from and this is what I came up with:

I have used a mish mosh of products on this one. The CTMH products I used are:

 - You Only Live Once (retired Hostess Rewards set)
- Exclusive Inks! Lagoon (Z2195) and Twilight (Z2160)

Card base was in a pack I bought 1,000 years ago (lol). I love the tone on tone look and can see making more of these in different colors. Thanks for popping by. Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear after approval.