Followers

Sunday, February 23, 2014

I'm baaaaacccckkkkkk....... (I think)

Greetings and Salutations! 

Have you all missed me? I have missed you all! Things are finally beginning to feel like they are somewhat normal since Dad's passing. I went to my monthly Stampin' Up group and we learned a new technique. I am in LOVE with the Framelits dies and embossing. The stamp set is from the Occasions catalog and is called Petite Petals. It comes in wood or clear mount stamps. I used the Square Lattice Textured Embossing Folder. Here is the first card I made:


If you know me then you know that these are not my usual colors. I decided that I wanted to make a second card but a bit different. My friend Erin and I put our heads together for a man card. Two heads are definitely better than one and here is what he came up with:
I used the By The Tide stamp set (also available in wood or clear mount). I had way too much fun. We always have a card swap and these are the ones I received:
Thanks for coming by to share my crafty day. If you are looking for a Stampin' Up rep, I would definitely recommend my friend Julie. You can shop on her website HERE. If you are looking for a Close to My Heart rep, I am always happy to be of service. My website is suenj.ctmh.com. Well off I go to sort my latest order and I will be sharing some pics tomorrow. Until next time....

1 comment:

Comments will appear after approval.