Followers

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Crafty Card Gallery's DT Post - Valentines or Love

Good day all:

Today I get to share my Design Team Post for Crafty Card Gallery. The theme was Valentine's or Love. Well I chose to make a Valentine gift for my Valentine. Since it was for my husband, I chose to use non-traditional Valentine's colors. I made a Mini Notebook that I will fill with reasons that I love my hubby. I used the Surf's Up paper Packet, Bakers Twine Neutral Assortment and Angel Friends Occasion Stamp Set. Here is the finished project:



I will be filling the entire mini notebook with all the reasons that I love him. I tell you the second time around is definitely much more enjoyable. Thanks to Crafty Card Gallery for having me. Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear after approval.