Followers

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Need a quick sympathy card?

Good day all and Happy Tuesday!

This past weekend we received news that my son's classmate lost her Dad unexpectedly. I felt so moved that I decided to make a sympathy card for her family. These were also mass produced like the card from yesterday. I make multiples often in these instances. Here is the result:


The stamp set is from Stampin' Up, the paper is old from Creative Memories and the Silver Shimmer Trim  (Z1799), Black and Grey Sparkles Assortment (Z1754) and the Black Exclusive Ink (Z2105) from CTMH. I am attempting to use up a lot of my older paper but know I need some more CTMH stamp sets. I see more coming in my future for sure! Remember, if you are looking for Close to My Heart Products, I would be happy to help you (even tell you how to eatn free and discounted products). You can go to my website HERE or email me HERE. Thanks for coming by and I hope to see you soon. Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear after approval.