Followers

Thursday, August 8, 2013

Guest Designer for Get Inky! Stamps ~ Ribbons

Hidey ho all!

Today I get to be show you a WONDERFUL stamp set that I used to make my Ribbon card for Get Inky! Stamps (by Blue Moon Creations). I used the Beary Special Cupcake stamp set and bought the paper just for it! I can tell you that I really enjoy working with these stamps set as they are so versatile. Here is my card, let's call her Teresa the Teddy Bear:


The reason I call her Teresa is that she has a pretty tulle ribbon bow. Here are the supplies I used:

* Recollections Sweet Treats 12 x 12 paper
* Scrap Paper: Blue and Pearl White
* Memento Black Archival Ink
* Get Inky! Stamps Beary Special Cupcake stamp set (bear w/cupcake and sentiment)
* Versamark stamp pad
* White Tulle
* Stampin' Up brads

I cannot wait to use this stamp set more and more. Thanks for stopping by and I look forward to our Get Inky's Spooktacular Blog Hop this weekend (August 9-11). 

See you then. Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear after approval.