Followers

Monday, August 19, 2013

Get Inky! Stamps Bugs Challenge

Greetings all!

Today starts the Bugs Challenge over at the Get Inky! Challenge Blog.As you may have saw from yesterday's post, I was blessed to spend the day at Kathy Davis Studios on Saturday. She has such an extensive product line and I chose the paper from the 12 x 12 paper pack titled Butterfly's Promise. The stamp set is Love Bugs 4x6. I know I will be going to town with this new paper and stamp set. I have used it a lot recently. Here is my card:


Recipe:

Cardstock: It's a Mystery (I did not have the label)
Stamp Set: Get Inky! Stamps Love Bugs 4x6
Paper: Kathy Davis Studios Butterfly Promise
Embellishment: Kathy Davis Studios Happiness Brad Set

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you will hop over to the Get Inky! Stamps page and join the Challenge HERE. Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear after approval.