Followers

Friday, August 16, 2013

Craft Card Gallery Blogaversary Challenge-August 2013

Greetings all!

Today is our monthly Blogaversary Challenge with Crafty Card Gallery. We were given this rubber material to work with. I had an idea in my head and tried to emboss it-no dice. I tried to use my favorite adhesive-no dice. Well, I cut 2" x 2" squares and got busy. I decided to make a a kite and used ribbon in my scrap pile to make the tail. I used my Stampin' Up Itty Bitty Punches to embellish the kite and my silver Sakura gelly roll pen. The sentiment on the front and inside is from Get Inky! Stamps at Blue Moon Creations (Sailboat 4 x 6). I have been using these stamps more and more these days. Here is my card:


This card is definitely bittersweet. I made it for our eldest son who is moving 6 1/2 hrs away from us for work. I know we will be reunited in the same city in several years and he is ready for the next step in life. As a Mom though it is still a challenge. So best wishes and my prayers go with my Son. I am proud of you Alex Bermudez Jr. Love your Mom.

Please stop by Crafty Card Gallery and show them some bloggy love. Until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear after approval.