Followers

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Operation Write Home - First Date Scheduled

Greetings All!

I have decided on the first date for our Operation Write Home (OWH) session. The date for local peeps will by Saturday, December 6th from 1:00-3:00 PM (NO CARDMAKING EXPERIENCE NEEDED). Cards from our online peeps are to be received by December 20th (I need to get them there by the 31st). Each month I will give you a theme and the general cards that are being requested. For this month they are:

December Theme

Valentines and winter

5 General Themes requested:

Love
*most requested
Missing you *most requested
Thank you
Birthday
Thinking of you, Hello, Blank (no sentiment)

Unaccepted themes:

Get Well
Sympathy
Wish you were here
Party invitations
Baby shower cards
Bridal announcements
Wedding cards
To mommy/daddy
Retirement, other rare themes

OWH is a great way to give back. And remember that, as an incentive, I will compile a list of names of all those who participate in the month and one person (each month) will win a $10 gift card. You can choose from the following retailers:

* Dunkin' Donuts
* Starbucks
* Walmart
* Target

You could also apply the $10 on my Close to My Heart website (suenj.ctmh.com). I hope we can accumulate lots of cards for our servicemen and women.

I hope you will join my in this endeavor to bring a smile to those far away from their families. If you have any questions (need my address to mail cards), you can drop me a line HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear after approval.