Followers

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Some Important Creative Memories News


Good evening all:

I just had to share this information because I do not want anyone to miss out. You all know that the Border Maker System is my favorite tool. Well, there are several of the cartridges that are being retired to make room for some new ones (click the links to view them):

Wave
Banner
Notebook


As some of my followers may know, my Dad has terminal cancer and this has set me to think a lot about preserving the memories of our loved ones and commemorating those special events. Fast and Fabulous albums are the easy way to do this and you don't even need to be a scrapbooker. With Graduations and new babies coming, this is the perfect way to remember these special days. For our digital scrappers, there is an option for you here. Have sports fans in your family or kids in baseball, soccer, football or wrestling? Well the Total Sports EXCLUSIVE Cricut cartridge is the one for you. There is also the Sporty 12 x 12 Stack Pack and the Sporty Title Stickers as well.

The current monthly specials are: Host and Save (you can earn some amazing products), The Shape Maker Bundle (if you have the shape maker the Limited Edition Shape maker cartridge, Circle Tag Maker, is a must have), Create More and our Rewards Club (who doesn't like a discount?).

Want to see all the new products? You can view or May/June Mini Catalog right HERE

Later this month, I will be hosting a virtual Creative Memories party. For each order that I receive, I will be entering your name in a special drawing (more details later). This will be a great prize so you do not want to miss it. Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear after approval.