Followers

Friday, June 7, 2013

Crafty Card Gallery's Blogaversary Challenge

Greetings and Salutations all!

Can you please we are already in the month of June? I know I am amazed and have some exciting things coming down the pipe. Today I want to share is a card that I made for Crafty Card Gallery's Blogaversary Challenge. The challenge was to use a digi stamp from Blue Moon Creations. Well, I decided to us the Potted Flowers digi. I made a swing card:



Now for the sentiment I used a stamp from the Buzzing Bees set. I will either be stamping a little bee from the same set or using a little sticker before I mail this. I cut this tag with my Silhouette Cameo. I am so glad you stopped by and please go show  Crafty Card Gallery some love. If you are on Facebook, you can find the Get Inky Stamps! fan page and Crafty Card Gallery's also. Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear after approval.