Followers

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Crafty Card Gallery Design Team Challenge: Water

Happy Day all!

Today I am sharing my challenge project for Crafty Card Gallery. The theme this month was water and I just LOVE the ocean and the creatures that live in it (ok maybe not sharks so much). My children love nautical creatures and I needed to make a graduation card for my daughter (graduation was yesterday btw). I would have loved a sentiment that said "Whale done" but "Love you Tons" works too. Of course my Cameo Silhouette helped out on this one! Here it is:

I drew in the seagulls the way she used to draw them when she was little. Actually even the whale reminds me of her early art. Thanks for stopping by and I wish you a wonderful day. Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear after approval.