Followers

Monday, January 28, 2013

Greetings all from VA Beach!

I am so blessed to be Guest designer this week for Crafty Card Gallery.This design team truly is my creative outlet and I am so grateful to be a part of it. I will be bringing you various projects featuring my Cameo Silhouette. My first project I want to share is a card I made for my Dad. Many of you know that he is facing extremely serious surgery today as his lung cancer has returned with a vengeance. I wanted to let him know how much I love him II am a Daddy's girl) and how I need him to fight this. So here is a card that I made with my Cameo and some star embellishments:

I found this cut file over at the Silhouette Store. I added some gold star brads I bought for Christmas cards. I gave this to my Dad on the Saturday as we were celebrating his birthday. I am looking forward to bringing you more cards this week. Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear after approval.