Followers

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Holy Moley, look what a little encouragement did...

I cannot thank my Facebook encouragers enough for helping me with my Christmas cards today. I so wanted to learn the print and cut feature on the Cameo but I was so intimidated. I was pointed to a wonderful fellow Facebooker's Youtube page (Hi Jin of Under a Cherry Tree) and watched her video (as well as Silhouette America's) and set to work. I managed to get all the my cards done. Here they are:






I am astounded by how easy this all is!! Everything was cut with Cameo Silhouette except for the ornaments. Those were from a Creative Memories embellishment pack. Sorry for the poor pics but I was so excited to post these :) Until next time.....

2 comments:

  1. You did this on your first attempt? Wow! I just watched the video on Under the Cherry Tree this evening myself. The instructions on it are great.

    Your cards turned out very nice. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful Christmas cards. Like the way you placed the gems on the snowflakes & focus on the sentiment.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    PDE DT

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after approval.