Followers

Sunday, November 4, 2012

It's that time of Year...

As we are getting closer to the holidays, it becomes time for card swaps and Christmas card orders. I even found myself getting excited about Christmas stuff in our local Walgreens (I even got a gift for my Dad that was too cute). Well, during our power outage due to Hurricane Sandy, I decided to work on some cards for a swap I am doing with Jenn of Crafty Card Gallery. The theme was winter so I opted to take out one of my older Stampin' Up stamp set and so ink spots. I used my favorite Corner Rounder from Creative Memories. To embellish on these cards, I used a mixture of products. Here is the results:

Can you see that I used my Cameo Silhouette to cut the snowflakes after the power came back on? I am so glad that I did not allow Sandy to interrupt my creativity. Right before we lost power I was offering a special for the newest Creative Memories products. I was offering $5.00 off of every $50 dollars ordered. I have decided to extend this sale to November 15th. You can stop by my website HERE to see all the wonderful items. There are some LIMITED EDITION products that you can see in  the November/December catalog. The one thing you need to know is that the products in the mini catalogs are LIMITED EDITION and once they are gone they're gone. I do not want you to miss out on the products that you really want by delaying. You might have also have caught Nancy O'dell on TV talking about her newest book, "Here's to Fabulous You". This is a wonderful holiday gift for the special women in your life. Don't hesitate to contact me here. I can also be your own personal shopper and contact your loved ones with your special requests. Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. Just ordered the cricut cartridge it looks awesome can hardly wait to get it!!!
    Big Blog Hugs, Janet

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after approval.