Followers

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

It's Official!!!!

I have been published!!!! (Can you hear me dancing all the way over here in Jersey?) I am blessed to be on an amazing design team headed by Miss Jenn of Crafty Card Gallery. When she put out a call for her magazine, I decided to submit some items. Well, here we are:

You see that snowman card in the bottom left corner? Well, that one is mine! I am going to have to order print copies of the magazine too. If you would like to order your own copy of this HIGH QUALITY magazine (it comes digitally or print copy), you can go here: http://www.magcloud.com/browse/issue/466058 I hope that you will join me in my happy dancing. Until next time...

5 comments:

  1. I'm doing the happy dance for you Susan! Way to go! This is awesome news!!!

    Congrats!!!!!

    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well deserved happy dance - your cards are great!!! And the article is too! Thanks for your contributions!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Keep up the good work. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! Your card rocks!

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after approval.