Followers

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Crafty Card Gallery Blogaversary Challege- Nov 29, 2012

Here we are for another fun filled challenge brought to you by the Hostess with the Mostess, Miss Jen from Crafty Card Gallery and The Buckle Boutique. We received this bling in the mail and I have a gamillion ideas for it! We always make a card for one project and I had lots of Fun, Fun, Fun (so nice I had to say it thrice). Here is the card that I made with my Cameo Silhouette and some Jolee's Stickers.

Here is how you use their Dazzling Diamond Self Adhesive Bling! Bling!

Directions:

Peel the protective cover away from the sticky surface. Cut with scissors, paper cutter, or die-cut. When using a die-cut machine: use deep cut blade and cut on the backside. Adhere to paper, fabric, electronics, shoe arches and more! Not intended for children under age 13.


I really wanted to make a non-card project but decided to do a throwback to my cross stitch days. Here is another card that I made.



For this one I used my new Creative Memories Diamond border maker cartridge and some CM bling. This is an exclusive for Rewards Club Members and is used with the Border Maker System. If you join the Rewards Club you get:
  • An immediate club credit.
  • 15 percent club credit earned on the retail amount of each order. (Learn more about Digital Center purchases.)
  • Access to exclusive products.
  • Exclusive offers and promotions and email updates.

So why not give yourself a holiday treat and sign up today HERE. You will be so glad that you did. Thanks for stopping by. Until next time...

1 comment:

Comments will appear after approval.