Followers

Saturday, August 1, 2015

For the Cricut Lovers.....

Hi there....

It is me again. Did you know that the Cricut Collection's come September 1st will have Cardstock packs instead of the Chipboard Elements? Yes sirree. I am super excited about it for sure. And did you know that there is a New Cricut Collection? I have it in my hot little hands and love it. It is Artistry and comes in either Traditional or Digital Format.
Cricut Artistry Traditional

Cricut Artistry Digital

The traditional Collection includes:

1 – Cartridge (700 images: Shapes, Layers, Banners, Borders, Backgrounds, and Font)

3 – My Acrylix® D-size Stamp Sets

1 – Enchantment Cardstock Combo Pack


And the Digital Collection contains the same shapes, stamp sets, and cardstock as the cartridge collection. The only difference is the 700 images are accessed using an online code rather than a physical cartridge.*

*Available only for use with Cricut® Explore™ and Cricut® Explore Air™.

Cricut® is a registered trademark of Provo Craft & Novelty, Inc. All rights reserved.
Want to see the other Cricut Collections? Just click the links below:





Well, off I go to spend more Quality time with my Cricut Artistry Collection. Until next time....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear after approval.