Happy Friday all!
Today I am sharing a card that I made for the Get Inky! Stamps Challenge blog. The theme is Handmade Flower. Well, for this challenge I used several stamp set from Get Inky! Stamps. Here is the card I made:
Here is the "Recipe:
* Paper is from Recollections Letter size cardstock
* CTMH White Daisy 12" x 12" cardstock
* Get Inky! Stamps: Sew Sweet Cupcakes, Love Bugs, Buzzing Bees and Mini Buzzing Bees
* Adirondack and Ranger Inks
* CTMH Sparkles (currently available in Clear, Brown & Tan Asst and Black & Gray Asst)
* CTMH Silver Shimmer Trim (also currently available in Red, Black and Bronze w/new colors coming soon)
* Flower made from scrap pink paper from a tutorial found here
Thanks for stopping by and I hope that you will join the Handmade Paper Challenge over at the Get Inky! Stamps Challenge blog. Until Next time......