Hi, and welcome to the Get Inky! Farewell & Welcome Blog Hop. You should have arrived here from Lyne's blog blog. If you happened to have stumbled into the hop mid-way be sure to start at the Get Inky! Challenge blog for a chance to win a fun prize! The blog hop is saying goodbye to our previous team members, and welcoming our current members, some of whom are new to Get Inky!
Now for the fun part... Leave a comment on each blog along the way and you'll be entered to win:
* one of three one-year Inky Moonbeam memberships
* one Crafty Card Gallery app donated from Jennifer Restivo
To see what the club is all about, visit www.bluemooncreation.net
For my project I decided to pull out an oldie but goodie idea. I decided to make a Folded Gift Card envelope card (I will be teaching this as a workshop this year as well). Here is the card closed:
And here is the card open:
Here is the recipe for my project:
- Paper is from the Close to My Heart Sparkle and Shine Paper Pack (this is retired so I will be making more with the Laughing Lola Paper Packet)
- Digi stamp from the Get Inky Moonbeams club I belong to (get more details HERE)
- Miscellaneous brads, eyelets, twine and medallion from the scrap pile.
This is so fun and I cannot wait to share with it others. But for now, I send you off to Susan R's blog. Until next time.....