Followers

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

My Wild and Crazy Guys

Good afternoon all. Did you notice I said afternoon? I am home sick today and thought I would take the opportunity to post pics of two pages I did several weeks ago. I love technology from the couch with my pillow and blanket. I have been getting organized (somewhat) and scrapping old pictures. These two layouts are from pictures taken in Virginia Beach 2011. I love visiting there and can't wait to call it my home. Here are my sons mucking it up outside of Five Below:



We also love a visit with the VA cousins. Here is David playing video games with his cousin Josh.
Both layouts were done with Close To My Heart's Paper and Embellishments. I added a little color to the arrows with my Sakura Gelly Roll metallic pen. I hope to get more scrapbooking done soon. Perhaps when I can leave the couch. Until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear after approval.