Followers

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

It has been awhile and I have missed blogging....

Greetings all! I hope that this post finds you all well. I have been busy with work and have had little crafting time. I did get to spend some time this Sat with a dear friend and made an awesome project. I will have to post a pic later as I am still cameraless. I am seeking to remedy this soon. How do you all photograph your wonderful projects? Inquiring minds want to know


Friday will be DH's birthday and I cannot wait to celebrate on Sat! I am blessed to have such a avid supporter. 



Since I have been blog hopping lately, I thought it would be appropriate to ask for my followers to share their own website/blog addresses. So feel free to post your links. I enjoy seeing other's works. Well, off to bed I go :)


Until next time.....


Happy Scrappin'


Sue

1 comment:

  1. Please come and visit. Let me know what you think!

    Georgiana
    http://carsonscricutcreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after approval.