Followers

Sunday, November 28, 2010

I am finally starting to work on a goal...

I have always wanted to work on weekly challenges and now, thanks to Love 4 Stamps (http://love4stamps.blogspot.com/p/monday-challenges.html) challenge list, I can. I lost a few hours due to taking a nap but I did manage to get some cards done. Here is one of them:



This is a second one also :) I loved this card so much I made a few of them.


Since it is now November 29th, I can also share my Scrappy Jack November cards. These were so much fun to do and my Pazzles got a workout.




I have 2 more challenges that I want to complete but they will have to wait as work will be here tomorrow. Until next time....


Sue

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty cards!! You've got a new follower!! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such nice comments!! Happy Holidays to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after approval.