Followers

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I'm a scrappin' fool......

I had a very productive weekend that followed through to today. It took a lot of blood, sweat and tears- a new printer and a kit from the local scrapbook store. I am blessed with some wonderful scrapbook friends that are such an inspiration. Here are the fruits of my labor. Enjoy!

This kit came from my local Scrapbook Store, Scrappers Cove. I was unable to go to the class so I ordered the kit. It was so easy to put together and it was purchased in mind for our adorable grandson, Elijah!


These were made on Friday night with my scrapping friends. My friend Nicole is so creative with her pages she has been rubbing off on me. I included the close ups to show the little touches I added :)


This was my first venture with precut papers from the clearance bins at Michaels. I am not crazily impressed to be honest so added a little something. The paper flowers were from the scrapbook store, the brads are Stampin Up and the felt flowers are stickers from Michael's. The scalloped border was also purchased at the scrapbooking store. If you would like the names for any of these supplies, feel free to leave me a comment.

Up next.... a Disney train kit, card making on Friday and ordering more picture prints as I have almost scrapped all the ones I printed before :) Have a wonderful week!

1 comment:

Comments will appear after approval.