Followers

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

It's that Time Again....


In preparation for the new Idea Book that will be coming to you in September, there is a whole list of products that are moving on to greener pastures. We need to make room for the new items coming so you get a great bargain. You can find the complete listing HERE but here is a small sample:

- Oodles of Stamps
- All Workshops on the Go (the Paper packs with the Complements too)
- Archival Black Exclusive Inks! Stamp Pad
- Embellishments
- My Creations Items (like 6 x 6 canvas)
- And much more

While you are on my website, also check out the While Supplies Last section. Once these items are gone, they are gone. 

Don't forget that this month's charity is St. Jude's Children's Hospital and 10% of the product sales will go to this wonderful cause. There is also the June Special for the My Crush Bundles and you can get the June Stamp of the Month with a qualifying order for only $5.00. If you have any questions, you can email me HERE

Well off to work. I have been working 12 hour days and then my time goes to my kids. I do see some creative time in my future on Saturday though. Until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear after approval.