Followers

Thursday, April 9, 2015

Sweets For the Sweet Card Two

Greetings all and I hope that this blog post finds you all well. The Seasonal Expressions 2 (SE2) idea book is available for your viewing pleasure (click HERE). I will be showing projects from this Idea Book that is available from April-August 2015. There is amazing items in here and you want to make sure that you get them quickly. There is a stamp set in the new SE 2 called Treats of Friendship that I just love (and it coordinates with the Cricut Artbooking Collection). 



The paper I used is the Brushed Paper Packet and the ink is Juniper Exclusive Inks pad.

Here is the first card that I made:


Except for fussy cutting the coffee cup, this card was a breeze. I subscribe to the K.I.S.S. method lately (Keep It Simple Silly). Well off I go. Until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear after approval.